Terms and Conditions
Use of this site is provided by Guide2Psoriasis subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as of the date of your first use of the site.
2. Guide2Psoriasis reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, and logos regarding or relating to Guide2Psoriasis are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Guide2Psoriasis be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. Guide2Psoriasis does not warrant that the functions contained in the material on this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represent the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials.
6. Copyright restrictions:
*Commercial use or publication of all or any items displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from Guide2Psoriasis. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by Guide2Psoriasis to use any item displayed.
*Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made, and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (which are not Guide2Psoriasis). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
7. Guide2Psoriasis takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Guide2Psoriasis has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Guide2Psoriasis approves of or endorses any other third-party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products, or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
8. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and nonproprietary information.
10. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with New Jersey Law. Any disputes will be brought in the federal or state courts presiding in New Jersey, U.S.A., and both parties expressly agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of such courts.
11. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.